Hye Ol!!!!
New sem begin tmr...m quite nervous. Actually m not ready yet but at the same time I feel xcted. I dunno y diz sem I feel so energetic. Ive soooo many plans n really hope everythng will be fine. Perhaps m in a gud moods. Or m acting like m in a good mood though m not. Who knows.
In my mind rite now, diz sem will be a cruel semester. Yeaaaa~~ campus life begin tmr. Lecturer, assgmnt, project, meeting, lab. Dats normal. Following same schedules every day. Wake up, class, eat, meeting, sleep and sometimes study for test or quiz. The same bored lifestyle begin.
Diz sem I wanna make a few changes on my schedule n Ive new missions.
1. Gym, Swimming and Diet
Wanna have more stamina n need to shape up my figure. Fasting will help me wit my diet plan.
2. 15 minute Power Scanner
Every nite I'll use 15 minute b4 I go to bed to revise back wat Ive learnt on dat day n the day b4. I'll also wanna prepare myself for the lecture next day.
3. Learnt to say "NO"
Diz is the hardest words 4 me. Need to practise it.
4. Grow Inside Out
Wanna work out on my self motivation n self esteem. Focus on EQ n SQ. Wanna be stronger gulz. " Be stronger but not harder. Be softer but not weaker"
5. Study
If diz sem I achieve my targeted gpa, I've sth waiting for me at the end of diz sem. Wat is it??? SURPRISEEEE!!!!
Wish me ol da best. Pray for me. I need strength, passion n care.
p/s: Am I acting n thinking like m in a fairy tale story?? Magics and prince.
6 comments:
come on gal... u wanna go on diet? u won't grow anymore for sure then :D haha
btw, have a wonderful semester. may happiness stays with u forever :)
1. yeah.. doing sport is good but diet?? hmm.. i kinda agree with pha up there.. :D hahaha..
2. umm... Power Scanner? hehe.. how does Power Scanner relate to what you want to do? hehe.. u know what? it seems that 15 minutes may not be enough for what u mentioned up there..
3. dear, will u marry me?
4. great! strong, but not hard, and soft but not weak.. great one! :)
5. yeah.. hopefully, u can achieve it this sem.. r u going to attend a lot of events again?
PS. can u change the text color or background color? it's a bit hard to read when pink color characters are written on pink color background..
so nice of ur mission :) m also thinking of some changes in this semester ( hopefully m not lazy to change )...
All de best for this semester, eira.
miss_silly: i juz wanna watch out wit wat i eat, when i eat n how much / how many time i eat...coz i alr have gastric symptoms..so dont wanna it getting worst..
sweetheart:
1. r u trying to say m skinny??
2. i thnk so but i plan to allocate 5 minutes for each
3. yes...seee~~ i cant say no =_="
4. quoted it from some1
5. only 2..RECMO (Residential College Mesra Outreach) and M2S ( Moment 2 Share). Both r community service..
Diamond: m bored wit the old ira...
huhu!! u're gonna marry me?? wahahah.. coooooool.. :D
looks like u r getting xcted wit it...hahaha..LOL
Post a Comment