Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy~~

Hye ol~~


As I promised I'll update my blog 4 1 whole week rite??So wat hppnd today??


Ive no class. Actually Ive lab today but the lab start from week 3 onwards..Sooo I should appreciate the ample time. Today, m on duty for UTPHost. I like it. Honestly I really2 like it. Here I can be how I wanna be in next 5 years. How should I look like n how should I bring myself. Yeaaaa~~ some of my frenz know me well.. They know I love to be in corporate world. Dats my dream. Pray for me ok??


So today we had visit from Sekolah Kebangsaan Tanjung Malim. Siyesly they r kawaaaiiiiii~~~ They r small n cute~~They remind me of my childhood period. Sigh..m getting older =_=" Back to our story. I n my colleague brought them around campus. We went to Chancellor Hall, UTP jungle (garden in front of building 17) then Pocket D. feeeuuuuhhh~~~ kids rite.. It’s quite tiring but I enjoy it. It was fun. Can u imagine, how do I look like taking care of 13 kids?? Perhaps my frenz who know me will laugh out loud. U know y?? Bcoz they know dat my height is more or less like primary school students. So can u imagine?? Funny rite??


At evening my syndrome comes again. Thank god I meet some1. Frankly speaking, she's my twin. She’s definitely known how I felt. She can feel wat I feel. Siyesly. I don’t have to elaborate more. She can get it. Siyesly... We r experiencing the same things, we've same thought, same principle but we've diff hubby..LOL =_=" So tonite I feel bttr. Everythng I kept inside in 4 days alr out..feeuuuuhh~~~ relieeeff~~ Juz now I only asked her " hey, r u ok??" then she told me how she felt. Definitely as same as mine. Then we had a chit chat. Thank you sooo much.


Finally I left u wit some pics


wit my colleague
some of the students
briefing b4 tour around UTP
One of the teachers

p/s: m proud of myself coz m wearing heals today though its not dat high =P

to misz diamond m sooo sorryy~~

7 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hehe.. u dun sound like an IT person at all.. hehe..

btw, y sorry misz diamond?

Glitch Diamond said...

Eira, i should have taken some pics of ur shoes :P cuz no one gonna believe me!!!

Sopha said...

haha... she needs some heels cuz she might be confused as one of the kids :D

anyway i like the corporate shirt, look nice :)

Eira Fiona said...

sweetheart: yeaaaa~~ i guess sooo =P about misz diamond. I met her during the visit n I wish to introduce her to the kidz. Unfortunately we've to go coz their bus is waiting at the entrance. I felt bad about dat.

Mis Su Mis Su: yeaaaa...gud idea. Perhaps i'll post about it in another entry =)

Miss_Silly: ppl might cant differentiate me...niceee ah??

Sopha said...

if they look at ur face, for sure they can :P

Eira Fiona said...

missy_silly: hahahaha...like i said dat day...i feel young n look young indeed

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

what's special about ur shoes? post the photo plz.....

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer