Monday, July 26, 2010

Everything Were Fine Until.....

Hye ol!!!!

Juz wanna share wit u about my 1st day. I was sooooooo xcted. I feel like m getting older n matured..M senior now!!!!~~~hey guys!!! dont laugh...I really meant it..It was a wonderful day. I felt soooooooo epi.. Really2 epi. Superb epi. Dunno y. A simple Hi n Hug really made my day diff. It was added wit the sweetest smile I crave for others.

Howeva everything change in evening. M sorry but some1 spoiled my mood. Dat person made me wanna keep silent ol nite long.

p/s: Feel upset =(

5 comments:

Sopha said...

who's that? i gonna beat him/her up for u :D (hope not me)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

who who who???

Eira Fiona said...

sob sob~~ let dat person be... =l

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

no I wont...

Eira Fiona said...

Sweetheart~~~ relax ok??

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer