Day 3...as usual I went to classes but we've sooo many gaps n it makes me feel tired to wait 4 next class..Everything were fine. I went to Taman Maju to accompany my frenz to buy capsule pillow n one of my senior colleague to buy shoes.
Wat hppnd at shoes shop??? Fyi m a shoes lover. I love shoes. Compared wit other stuff I prefer shoes. Yeaaaa... I've soo many shoes. I like to try on shoes. Then as usual I try the shoes there without any attention to buy it. Then the shop keeper ask me n my frenz " Wat do u wanna buy?" I answrd " We r juz looking around 1st". She went to somewhere else then asked us again " Wat do u wanna buy?" I said " We accompany our frenz". Guess wat her respon??? " If u juz accompany ur frenz then accompany her, dont try any!!!"..OK FINE!!!! IT MAKES ME FEEL OFFENDED. I juz answrd nicely " Ok aunty. Thank you sooo much". I feel like crying. Honestly, I feel like she is humiliating me. Am I sound exaggerate??? M sorry to say. I never eva buy any shoes from dat shop.. EVAAAAA!!!!!! Hellooooo!!! ur shop is not even bttr then Bata!!!!
Yeaaaaa~~~ aunty u r rite!!! Its my fault coz trying ur shoes...Remmber diz name..S*****A!!!!!!! never eva!!!!
After the incident, I prefer to stay quite. I guess dats my style diz semester. If I feel angry or sad or upset, I'll keep silent.
p/s: M crying coz I need my mom now...Really2 need her by my side at diz time. =(
5 comments:
poor gal... :( i hate such kind of mean sellers. their shops are deserved to be closed down cuz of no business.
i seem to remember an old incident happened to u at shoe shop too, right? u and ada... do u still remember?
dont cry gal. big gals dont cry :) get better soon na..
diz is second time alr...hate it...
Dats y I never buy shoes here around Seri Iskandar... I prefer Ipoh..at least they treat me well.. =l
thx gurlz =)
never ever ever ever buy shoes there... they're so rude!!!
next time we'll go to vincci oke. at least they know how to treat customer right? =)
Sweetheart: yes there r...i told my father about the shop n my father said " I lost nthng if i didnt but the shoes there"
nabila: yoshhh~~~ I liiiiikkeeeee~~
Post a Comment