How do u define relationship?? Is it only verbally or bonding between heart?? I've my own definition. I believe so do u. There are some situation where by it makes u feel better n there are some makes u feel down. As for me, I dont really care on how far my networks are (degree of relationship) or how many frenz do I've. I juz care the relationship itself. How well they treat me, do they really help me when m in a bad shape, do they share my sad n happy moment, m i the IP (important person) in their life.
Ive experienced fail relationship. Ive experienced insincere relationship. Ive experienced long lost relationship. M in relationship..hahhaha.. so many relationship, is it?? =_=" When we talk about relationship, for me its sound business.
Wanna share about my brothers. It makes me smile when I think about them. I love them. They r great. Y?? Bcoz they know how to handle me. They know when to listen n quite, when to boost me up, when to protect me,when to stop me n say " hey sis, smile!".The best thing about them, they know when to nag..hahaha...They know I dont like ppl nag on me..Nag, care n remind is 3 diff points. To Davuth, Phoana, Hamzi, Pali, Aj, Im, and Wan, thank you sooo much...U've teach me a lot.
haiiizzeee~~ dont get me wrong. When I said Ive brothers doesnt meant I didnt need love one. hahahaha..People may ask.."hey, u got soooo many brothers and they knew u well, y u still in relationship?? " Perhaps u may answer, " naaaaa...she's guyser (I create the word)" or " she thinks she's pretty enaf to get many guys at once" or " wat kind of gurlz she's..." even worse " doesnt she has pride??" hmmm...u choose urs..
If u r matured enaf, u can differentiate between brother n love one. Can u marry ur brother?? Can u have any xtra feeling wit ur brother?? Can ur brother do love,protect,listen,make u smile,nag at u, at once??? If yes, he must be a super brother..hahahaha..Open up ur mind n ask ur heart, wat is the diff between brother n love one. I dont wanna give u the answer. U need to find it urself. Dats my motto 4 diz sem, " Speak less Think more" .
For u,
When I lost in darkness
U guide with Shine
When I sad in sorrow
U craving me a Smile
When I fall n cant get up
U'll say " hey my gurlz never give up"
When I almost fall down the hill
U hold me tight and forever will
I pray to Allah the All Mighty
We last forever as ever can be
Only Him can determine
When u can say " That gurlz is mine"
3 comments:
nice sharing n it makes me thinkinng sumtnhg
glad to see my name up there.. ;)
syafiq: think more speak less
sweetheart: thank you 4 everythng..
Post a Comment