Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Expect The Unexpected

Hye ol!!!

Wat do u expect me to write??? hahahaha...Emoooo~~ yaaaa rite dats me..

Btw dats not my point. Wat I wanna say here, there r things we can plan n there r not. If we plan sth, normally it doesnt turn out into wat we plan. Either its getting bttr or worst. Am I rite?? Like we have to catch a bus but we r late. Then we run after the bus until somewhere. Having English breakfast. Playing token game and win (though some1 lost)..Suddnly muvi ( though u r sleep inside the cinema =_="). We dont know wat's going to hppn next.

And today..I never expected some1 will say " m sorry.......". Bcoz I know dat person wont. Wat can I say..past is the past, m epi wit my new life..m epi wit who I am now..m I epi wit whom am I now..

p/s: thank u..thx a lot..u really help me...thank you sooooo much...

2 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

expext the unexpected...

Eira Fiona said...

yup..we dont know wat will happn next

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer