Dear you,
Sometimes, in my life, there will be someone that when I think about him , he will appear. Either through phone call, sms, or chat .Magic. Make me laugh and think big. Motivate me and make jokes. Dear Mr. Hl, please do not repeat the same mistake that you have made.
Sometimes, in my life, there will be someone that I can only see him from far even though I know that we shouldn't go this way. Just because I am afraid of being offended, I am pulling myself from you. Dear Mr. F, hope you won't judge me as an ignorance friend.
Sometimes, in my life, there will be someone that I feel good to talk to but I don't feel comfortable with it. Some how make me feel irritated and I prefer to keep silent. Dear Mr. Hz, I am sorry if it's look like I am avoiding you but the truth is, I prefer if we keep our distance.
Sometimes, in my life, there will be someone that never miss praising me. Even though well known as sweet talker but you just good and great in your own ways. Dear Mr. S, I wish you happy with your dream girl. I always pray that your transformation will bring you to the better you.
Sometimes, in my life, there will be a moment where by I forgot that I am a girl. Love being part of your gang even though I am the smallest >.<. Dear Mr. A, Mr. Hr, Mr. Fz, you guys are awesome and looking forward to the day when you guys look handsome =P
p/s: People come and go for many reasons. Special dedication made to my dearest of all Mr. D, you make me feel like I am your real sweetheart >.< blushed
4 comments:
there will be someone that always make u cry, sad but sometimes make u happy. That person is me.. :P
luv u moci2
lol, nice comment syafiq ^^
Dear you,
Sometimes in my life, there will someone that is just like you. That's you. Haha...
@syafiq: good guess =P
@sopha: =D
@sweetheart: tell u what, I may get diabetes cause you are too sweet =P
Post a Comment