Saturday, August 11, 2012

Interview

Dear all,

I had attended several job interviews and today is the last one for this semester. I just realize that, my experiences are really helpful during my last interview. Why?

1. Unexpected information during interview
During 1st interview, I wrongly understand about the job scope. So, internally, I'm stunt and my brain keep thinking what to answer. Its happened again during my last interview but different situation. 

2. During my internship I  faced lot of problems
Can be used during my last interview

3. Get heart shoot during pre-sedex
Helps me in thinking and answering fast during case study and role play

4. Pressured with due dates and stuff (assignment, test, project etc) for this semester
Helps me in sharing my thought about a time where I need to meet due date, is there any missing task and how I do it

I dunno, but looks like my interview session is the shortest among those all. Perhaps I didn't talk as much as I should or I am not perform well during my interview. Sigh. I am really wish to get this job. Because, I know that, I am not capable of catching any bigger and fatter fish than this. 

p/s: looking forward for the akak final year photo shoot session

5 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

You have done ur part. Just pray for the best :)

All the best, sugar daughter :P

Sopha said...

I got a feeling you gonna stick with that KLCC Twin Tower, hahaha

Eira Fiona said...

@pich: How come I become your sugar daughter?? hahaha

@Sopha: I hope so

Syafiq Afandi said...

my pray n doa will be always with u moci2

Glitch Diamond said...

i just followed someone :D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer