Saturday, August 18, 2012

Manner

Dear all,

The time I'm writing this entry, I don't feel good. Today I had made one mistake which really make me feel embarrassed and bad. To be honest, this is the first time for me to do this kind of mistake. For someone who's coming from good educational background, people might not expect it from me. But, it happened. Sometimes it is hard to please people. When I wanna do something, I have to think about 3 parties that will involve. I think it is enough for me to tell that, I feel guilty too. It is not something that I did purposely. I was thinking they might be rushing but I was wrong. Honestly, I feel bit down actually. Instead of giving me advice on how to solve it but people seems to blame me on that. I know I am wrong and I hope they stop telling, "why don't you do this and that", " why that", "why you this". So end up, I called my gurlz and asked her what to do. What a great 1st day of holiday...get fever, flu and that moment happened. sigh. Just not my day. I  wish I could sleep peacefully cause I felt uncomfortable with what happened. I am sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Again I am sorry. =I

p/s: I wish I could cry out loud about this at home. Seems like no one care about it. =( Feel better at UTP   

4 comments:

Sopha said...

awwww girl.... :( I wish I can do anything to help :| cant do anything beside watching from here... I hope things will be ok soon, fingers crossed

Eira Fiona said...

@sopha: i dont know what should I do =S

Sopha said...

I wish I know :|

Syafiq Afandi said...

2nd chance ... :) ~ His Highness

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer