Friday, May 6, 2011

Semester January 2011

Hi all,

What do you expect me to write? A story on how am going this semester? A sharing on what I learn this semester? Teeeet wrong answer. Please try again. LOL

This semester is the last semester before I leave UTP.(literally before final year). I've gone through sad, happy, and even feeling-less memories. huhuhu. Being here at UTP is a great experiences. (m not trying to promote UTP anyway). Although it is in the middle of the jungle, but its not bad rite sharing the place with monkeys, owls, buffalo and many other creatures. (not included the one which bite me).

I realize that, times goes by quite fast. Am I prepared to face the real world out there? huhuhu I dunno. Now, m preparing for my final exam and will face it soon. Final exam is just about grade. If you score higher mean you are a great student. If not you are not. Then you get job offers, get better positions and get more money. Hmmmm what a boring life.

Here I would like to tell everyone I knew in UTP that I AM GLAD THAT I KNOW YOU. It doesn't matter either I like you or not, I care about you or not, we are closed or not, the points is I knew you. Hmm I guess that's all from me.

p/s: Set Sail On The Winding Trail, Cast Anchor In The Heart of Calm, Heavy is The Heart That Stays, Sad is The Soul That Strays

4 comments:

Sopha said...

ur second last paragraph puzzles me =S dun really understand...

we'll be out there in the real world together :) dont worry, hehe

Eira Fiona said...

hehehe...wat I wanna say is, if you score better in your exam, you get better job etc2~~~ hehehe

(^_^)v

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

and the last paragraph just blurs me even more..... eira! r u still speaking english? :D

Eira Fiona said...

@ sweetheart: my english getting sucks now...hahahaha

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer