Sunday, April 10, 2011

What do you think?

Hai All

I was called to write something today. Ermm its about what happened to me past few days. I wouldn't talk about my studies. It is about people around me. Honestly I never been disappointed by the people around me. Even though there are some people who are jerk but still m ok with them. This time around, I don't know. Those people really2 make me disappointed.

I don't know how to explain how disappointed I am. People talk about me. Tell about me to other people. It makes me sad. It worst when that other person met me and tell me that he knew what happened.

I'm not a type of people who is easily trust others. Its a fact. If my first impression said, I shouldn't be friend with that person, means I shouldn't. If it said, he / she is nice although he /she doesn't look so, means he / she is nice. I don't know how to tell you how upset and angry I am. Someone that I trust on her capabilities and skills, did betray me. For me it is kinda betrayal. Why is it? Let me keep it myself. I believe you can go further but you had destroyed your own future. I've showed you the way. But you.......sigh.

M speechless.

3 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

i'm sorry ira for that

Sopha said...

dont let it bother u eira... screw those who doesn't care about u

keep smiling, girl :)

Eira Fiona said...

syafiq: =I

sopha: they are too much..=I

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer