Thursday, May 12, 2011

12 May 2011

Hi all,

Something is hard to explain by words. ahhhhh~~~ such a long time I didn't feel like this. Crying like hell n can't stop. Why did I cry? hmmmm~~ I'm waiting for it. I even wish it to come earlier but when I need to face it, it's hard for me. Yea it's kinda hard for me to face it. I admit that I don't really love UTP but it's hard for me to let everything here.(even single things). hmmmm life must go on no matter what.

p/s: I'll keep everything with me in a book call "memories". Love you guys.

4 comments:

Sopha said...

they're even more than memories. They are "living memories" :)

cheer up, eira :)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

it's not a forever goodbye. Keep your head up and make UTP proud.. :)

best of luck!

Eira Fiona said...

though its not forever goodbye, its still hard for me...seriously..

thanx sweetheart =)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

u're not alone ne... everyone goes through this and it's hard for almost everyone.. but they can go through it... y not u? do ur best... believe in urself...

good luck ne

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer