Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ago

Dear you,

Before at 1 or 2 am: I feel hungrylah~~ can we go to mamak?
Before: I need to go Taman Maju to find the boxes to pack my things. You wanna come?
Before: I feel like watching a movie tonite, movie jom!
Before: Mcd jom!
Before: Pizza jom!
Before: Batu Gajah jom!
Before: Sushi king jom!
Before: Eat jom!
Before: I feel stress-lah, can we go around?
Before: I'm going to _________, you wanna come?
Before: I bought sth for you, lets meet up
Before: I can't sleeplah, sing (though you never sing).
Before: I feel like eating_______,lets go to___________
Before: You are not feeling well? Come down stairs, I bought _____,______,______for you.
Before: Can I go to karaoke?
Before: How are you going to go back?? Let me send you to Medan Gopeng.
Before: Lets go back together!
Before: You always calling me "buncit" (big tummy) though yours is bigger =P
Before: Ira, wake up its morning / magrib already.
Before: Lets window shop.
Before: Dats style look nice with you. (while window shop).
Before: I need to buy_______,you wanna come?
Before: eeeee~~ dat bear is cute. Buy me 1
Before: wait! lets go in ( shoes shop).Try the shoes. Measure the height . (still I lost)

If I list all of it, it wont be fitted here. What I want to say, you are sponge of my life. Thank you for everything. You help me a lot. You be with me when m in need. I wonder, how it would be when changing the word " before" into "today" (when m going for internship).

Lots of love
-ira-

p/s: dedicated to Muhammad Syafiq bin Afandi.

4 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

huhuhu...
hehehe...

ira... steady la... cheer up ira... it is only internship (sob sob.. huhuhu)

no worry r, u've ur fren there too rite though it not the same like b4 when i'm with u...

anyhow the life must go on, n we must complete what we were started before... u ve to go to your intern n then grad.. me, will complte my 3rd year studies n intern n grad...

take care ira...

lover boy
syafiq :)

Glitch Diamond said...

Eira, u know what, wherever you are, m still ur before, today and tmr :P

Cheer up! it's only 7 months...u can come to visit UTP anytime if u feel like missing me damn much :D

Sopha said...

gosh, super sweet post :D

Eira Fiona said...

@Syafiq: huhuuhu trying my best to cheer up..~_~pity my eyes =(

@diamond: i'll think about it..m planning to go to UTP during convo fair =P (planning to come back, although m not leaving the UTP yet)

@missie: @_@..dats how i feel =(

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer