Hye Ol!!!
Juz wanna share wit u sth. Juz now I feel hard to breath. Feel like drowning. Yeaaa its normal n m getting used with it. 1st sign, I'll having headache for a few days. Lost my appetite. Then here it comes. As I don't have any medicine for it, so I decided to go to the lake to take some fresh air. I went there by car then I juz sit inside my car n watched the view. The story begins.
1st I saw 1 group of family. Father, Mother, and 3 children. They were playing ball n boomerang. The eldest playing by herself. The 2nd child playing with her dad n the youngest playing with her mom. I can hear they were laughing esp the youngest. She laughed while running. What a happy family.
Then I saw another group of family. Father, Mother and 1 kid. M not sure whether she or he..hahahaha..The kid is trying to walk as fun as the mother. huhuhuhu..Then the father show his hand n automatically the kid open his/her arm. Then the father hug the kid while walking with the mom. Niceeee~~
2nd I saw a group of frenz. Around 4 gurlz n 1 man. They were playing a green small ball. They kicked the ball here n there. They were laughing. Suddenly 1 of them fall down n every1 were laughing. Me toooo~~~ hahahaha..
3rd I saw a couple playing a kite. Soooo shuuuweeett~~hehehe.. Though it looks stupid running here n there, playing a kite not in a windy day, but it was fun. Can u imagine, they were running ol over the field juz to fly a kite?? Siyesly it was funny. I juz smiling alone inside the car.
Here I juz wanna u to realize dat, simple things can make u smile. U dont have to put any effort to smile n laugh. Like a group of frenz juz now, they juz need a small ball to laugh. The kids juz need a hug to smile. The children juz running then they were laughing. Looking at them make me feel bttr.
Then I realized. Although they are some ppls who dont wanna see us happy BUT we should know dat, they r still some ppls who wanna see our smile.
p/s: I feel bttr now though still hard to breath
6 comments:
luv u dear
i like it.. like it so much.. u make me feel sth... sth nice... hehe.. kinda feel touched.. haha.. m crazy!
Syafiq: Luv u
Sweetheart: Its nice rite?? thx coz u like it
eira: i love u too :D haha... well it really is a good post. You do have better sense of humor compared to me. keep it up :)
missy_silly: weeeeee~~~ sooooo shuuweeet~~ luv u sopha!!! hehehe..
keep it up, eira :)
Post a Comment