Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Attention!!!

Sir Yes Sir!!!

hehehe...Hye ol!!

Sometimes I wish I can go to some place where no one know me..Give me a break plz~~ need my space...It was okeyh if ppl juz smile n wave. I hate catching ppl eyes.. I prefer a low profile act but high profile personal..get my point??

M kinna secretive. Hard for me to share sth personal. U know y?? Bcoz I dont wanna let ppl know my weaknesses coz dat may effect me in term of life.

p/s: Really hate the situation when ppl talk behind my back...


5 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

now ira is a famous person in utp

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

ok.. m going to talk in front of ur face then...

Glitch Diamond said...

me either eira... sometimes wanna go somewhere that no one knows...

Sopha said...

m sick of saying hi and force smiles at ppl too...

Eira Fiona said...

Syafiq:wanna ruuuuuuuuunnnn~~~ hahahahaha

Sweetheart: if u r talking in front of my face, i cant focus =P

Diamond: lets go tgther gurlz =P

Missie: m not included rite?? i hug u...hehehehe (^_^)v

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer