I miss U. I cant find U. I try my best to look for U. I go high up N low down. But still I didn't C U. Then I wonder Y. M here but U there.Sth pop up in my mind. Then I realize N say "oooo". I luv U. Weeeee~~~ dats ol for today. We had learnt alphabets. We had learnt C, I, M,N, O, U, Y.
p/s: Missing You...Hopefully u r fine there... I got so many things wanna share wit u.
5 comments:
oh oh...:D
p/s: U miss me? no worry M fine here. I miss U too. oooo...I learnt so fast right? N if you notice...m a good student :D
huh? umm.. er....????
i luv u too
Diamond: u learnt very fast =P
Sweetheart: r u blushing??
Syafiq: (^_^)v peeeshh~~
ira..
im here oready
u said u wanna share with me a lot of things...
tell me when u r ok ae dear...
Post a Comment