Sunday, August 1, 2010

Salt

Hye ol!!

Yesterday my hubby ask me.."do u wanna watch salt(he used malay words)" Then I replied " everyday I watch salt coz I've one desk lamp made up of salt"huhuhu..I juz dunno wat does he meant by salt. I sound silly =_=" hahahaha...Then he laughed n said " dat is the title of movie dear". OMG. Yeaaaaa fineee~~ m not updating myself wit the latest movie.

Then we went for midnite movie.. yeeeppyyyy!!!! finally~~~ we got time together..hehehehe..lalalalalala~~~ we discuss about us on our way there n back to campus..I feel sad for 1 whole weeks. I feel bttr now..

Thank You!!!! hehehe

p/s: get to know n learnt

6 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

i also want to watch that movie and i want the mid-night session... used to experience it once with my friend and it was fun...

Sopha said...

jealous... :(

Eira Fiona said...

sweetheart: i owe u one movie rite??

missy_silly: lets find time to hang out together...i guess i only go to ipoh once wit u...

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

yeah.. yeah.. let's go together sometime.. :D

Sopha said...

totally support the idea :)

Syafiq Afandi said...

luv u dear..

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer