Friday, January 8, 2010

Wat happn when.....

7 January 2010.Wat does diz date meants??hmmm~~ let bygones be bygones. Btw dats not wat m going to tell u guys. I juz wanna share wit u wat happen to me in past 3 days.

I start wit m go back early to campus for personal matters. Seriously, its really tiring sit in the bus almost 5 hours. When I arrived at Medan Gopeng I catch taxi to go to campus. The uncle was soooo kind and gentle. Unfortunately, he is not kind enaf to give me discount.=_=" LOL.The uncle ask me do I from Sabah or Sarawak?? I answered him but in my heart said, do I look like jungle ppl or bcoz I've brighter skin color??LOL. I stay at V1.To make it short, the 1st nite there was superb bored. Guess wat?? I slept early n woke up at 3am.Durr~~ wat m going to do?? I sit n find some bored cartoon n watched it till I sleep again. Alhamdullilah I brought my leptop, so I dont have to count on how many stones in dat room.LOL.

The day after, I've meeting in the morning.I meet my hometown mate. He keep teasing me n thx for dat. At least my day is fun.Guess y?? coz I kicked his leg.LOL.serves him right. At the evening my rum8 went back n I attended another meeting. OMG. It was freaking hot. Such a long time I didnt have a walk. On my way back to my room, my stomach cramp. I dunno y its happn. Diz few days its hppn frequently. I ask my frenz to buy for me milk and bread. Thx to him. Dat nite I took milks as my dinner. Suddenly my frenz aka my kak long as me to have chit chat wit her. I juz feel bored and meet her at cafe. LOL. It was fun. She is a funny gurlz. Thx to her.I also want to thx u coz accompany me ol nite long. I cant sleep dat nite. I force my self to sleep but I cant. Finally I slept around 5 sth and woke up at 7 sth.

I had my breakfast n went to maintenance for several issues. I rushed to my room n went to Medan Gopeng wit the kind uncle. He ask me about where I live at Muar, which Parit am I??I answered him but as usual in my heart said, do I look like Parit ppl??LOL. I cant blame him coz Muar is popular wit its Parit.LOL.Sometimes he is funny. While waiting for my bus as usual I look ppl surround me. There is grandfather wit his grandchild, father wit his daughter, frenz n etc. For some ppl, family is not everthng for them. They prefer frenz. But as for me, I prefer family. I even can feel touch when I see how parents wit their children.Such a sweet moments.LOL.When the bus arrived we left to KL. Here ol the best part happned.

Fine. I like shopping, have a window shopping n etc. I like KL. BUT!!! I hate traffic jam. Diz is my 1st time taking bus ALONE. I know the way to go to Puduraya. BUT, the bus went to the other way!!! C'mon, dont tell me I've taken a wrong bus. The bus stop at Hentian Duta. I was like Helllooooo~~ wat m doing here???LOL. Ive bus to catch next at 3pm n the time was 2.40 pm. I can feel I cant make it. As usual the passengers move out from the bus. LOL.There is one passenger got my attention. Guess y?? coz he is blur as me. The diff is he moved out from the bus and came into the bus again. He called his frenz. His question is as same as wat in my mind. Ok. M not a busy body person but it was emergency.LOL. A few minutes later the bus went to Puduraya.

Inside the bus, I was thinking. Wats going to happn next. I keep look at my watch. My heart was like dup dap dup dap. It is 15 minutes b4 3pm. I feel like m using a camel. Y not?? The bus was stop n stop n stop bcoz of the traffic jam. When I reached Puduraya, I walked as fast as I could to catch the bus.LOL.Blurly I can see Transnational. I went up and find the terminal. I went down. Guess wat?? Its not my bus. Its diff company but same bus color. I went up back. I asked brother at the counter about my ticket and he told me dat the bus alr left. He asked me to wait for next bus. I sit for a while. Hellooo~~ m tired ok plus wit my stomach cramp. I asked him again, do I have to buy another ticket?? He say yes. Buy the kid ticket. I was like WAT??? Kid???LOL.He said convincingly. I juz went to the ticket counter. Dunno y I go out again.

Then I meet another brother. He asked, where m I going to go?? with out I realize I answered him I wanna go to KL. He asked me again. I answered wit same answer. Calmly, he said, sis u r at KL now.LOL.I juz smile n said my destination. Ive 2 news. The gud 1 and the bad 1. The gud news is I got my ticket and the bad news Ive to buy a new ticket. I went into my bus.Finally,AIR-COND~~~I waited for other passengers. Guess wat?? The guy dat got my attention at Hentian Duta also take a same bus as me. In my heart said, huhuhu, m not the only 1 who is 'jakon' and 'kampung'.LOL.

I guess it is my day. For the 1st time in my life I can see how the reporter interview other ppl. They are from Edisi 7.She went into bus n asked a few questions to the driver. LOL. Even more excited when the cameraman took a video our bus left the Terminal.LOL.Yes I am 'jakon' and 'kampung' gurlz!!!!Weeehuuuu~~ m going to be fam!!!Hang on a second. The glass was tinted.LOL.So ppl outside cant see us inside.=_='.I reached my hometown safely around 6 sth. My father picked me at Bus Station. After dat we bought cake for my mom bday party.Weeeehuuuu~~~party!!!! I'll upload the pic in another post.

Honestly, although it was a tiring day, m not regret it. I can see how ppl is. The rich ppl getting richer n the poor ppl getting poorer. While waiting for other passenger inside the bus at terminal, my eyes caught at indian cpl. They look pitiful,dirty and messy. They sit near the drain. I juz look at them. Dunno y, although they look poor but when they smile I can see it was a wonderful smile. M not trying to be a novelist or wat but I juz amaze wit their smile. Sadly, I didnt take pic for that moment. Its hard to elaborate the feeling in words. For me, it was a beautiful moment.

Then, there is beggar came into my bus n ask for donation. 1st I feel sad for the kid.Y do I feel sad?? Can u imagine wat r other kids wit same age as him doing at dat time?? May b studying, playing, or eating.But him, go around Hentian Puduraya n ask donation from ppl. M sorry coz being emotional here but I juz can’t stand to hear from a kid saying ‘thx akak’ ‘donation akak’ ‘donation for orphanage akak’.May b some of u may thnk dat they are agents who was sent by irresponsible ppl. But for me, no matter who they r, they need us. While the bus left the Hentian Puduraya, I took dat opportunity to look around dat area. I was amaze wit tall n unique building. I also look at the road side. There are a lot of beggar. It was even pitiful when there is beggar wit her baby.I juz wondering, wat is the use we have a tall and unique building to make our country attractive but at the same time we have beggars beside it?? Dats my idea.May b some of u may say dat they are lazy to find a job n dats y they become beggar. Ppl may have diff point of view.

To conclude my words, it was a wonderful trip. Alhamdullilah, everything go fine and save. Thx for ur time. TTYL. tk care. Keep Ur Life Brighten wit a Wonderful Smile!!!

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

i really love reading it.. i like the way u describe ur journey... hehe.. u should write a book or sth.. :)

Eira Fiona said...

hehehe..sweetheart~~ i dont wanna b novelist or writter...i wanna b actress...LOL

Syafiq Afandi said...

hometown mate??

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer