The story began when I enter standard 5. Actually I'm a PTS student. I skip standard 4 and straight away go into standard 5. At dat time, I was soooo scared coz I've to mix around wit someone older than me. Then diz one guy come to me and ask " Are u a new student?". We start to chit chat until a few gurlz came. Then he go and play wit his frenz. Start from dat day he got my attention. Unfortunately, almost all story I heard about him is a bad story. He is player so becareful of him.He is diz. He is dat. I juz dont mind.
The most funniest memory about us is during he ask me to give him my drawing block (paper for drawing). I keep saying cannot coz its mine. He even wanna buy from me but I keep saying cannot and ask him to ask from others. He said, he dont want to and only want from me. I ask y. Then one of his frenz said dat he fall for me.LOL. I said wat??? dont u shame about urself?? wit dat kind of face u want me??? LOL. I was so rude back then. He punched his frenz. Then he juz keep quite. I offer him my drawing block but he dont want it. Guess wat?? He sulks!!!!Finally, he ask from my frenz.LOL.
We r quite close. Close here doesn't meant we r a best frenz or cpl but bully frenz. He keep bullying me. Teasing me. He owez call me "zirafah"(giraffe) coz dats my nickname dat my frenz give me during my primary school. Although he is such a jerk but m having a sweet and funny memory wit him.
Unfortunately, everything change when out of nowhere there is rumor about me. One of my frenz ( gurl ) make a story dat I'm someone gf. LOL. Actually one of my classmate (guy) came to my house and borrow my notes. Then my frenz ( gurl ) saw us and make a story about us. Since then, he changed. I dont know wat happend to him. He teasing me as usual but he is difference. I still remember when I cry inside the class coz the whole class teasing me including him about the rumor. The best thing is, he is the 1st one who say sorry to me.LOL.
He transfers to other school and we didn't contact much. Our relationship becoming worst when I cpl wit other guy. He starts avoiding me.Sadly, after dat I keep got a bad news about him saying he is difference now. He is smoking. Drove someone daughter everywhere as he want. And of coz his player personality becoming worst. My father know him. Guess wat?? He is one of my father student. Of coz, he is the worst. The good thing about him is, yes he is bad student, but he didnt disturb others. My father punish him but he still pays some respect to my father. Dats wat I like about him. He is a bad and jerk but I still can see his good quality. (OMG m prasing him tooo much). Another thing makes my father knows him is he owez said, " Cikgu kem salam anak". ( sir, send my regard to ur daughter).
After high school I lost contact wit him. We juz meet accidentally. Last news I got about him is he works as a waiter wit catering company. And tonite I was sooooo epi coz after a few years we meet again.
The story like diz. Me n my fam plan to buy some school stuff for my sister. As usual my father wait out side in the car. Then I went out to get into a car. Then I saw my father talk wit one guy. I thought he was my father's student so i juz ignored them. I cleaned up the sit at the back and go inside. Then suddenly the guy call me, " Zahirah~~". I looked at him and my father ask me, "Do u remember him?". I was soooooo blurred. LOL. Then he laughed and smiled. Definitely, its him. I remember his voice . I shouted " Such a long time didnt see u!!!!". We laughed. I ask him where he is now and wat he doing. Then I told him, " Such a long time I didnt see u and u look difference". Guess wat he replies??? " really?? am i getting handsome or awsome??" and laughed. i juz said " I hate to hear dat". We laughed again. Then he makes a move. He still jerk like b4.LOL.
Dunno y, I feel epi to meet him again. Although it juz a short meeting but still can make me smile while writing diz. Honestly I misz him and misz his funny character. I still can hear his voice calling me and ol our memory come into my mind one by one. No one ever called me like him. LOL.I juz want him to know dat, I still care about him.Although I didn't choose him as someone special in my life but his character make him special. LOL.All diz time being I keep focusing on someone who doesn't want me in his life until I forgot about others. I should take it as lesson =P
2 comments:
u are also naughty,gurl lolz...
yeah, i can understand the feeling of meeting someone who we've never heard for such a long time, even though he becomes what, it's amazing to see him again...
haha...maybe this is called FATE
wow... what a story! It really sounds like a drama... a sweet one.. but normally, the ending is normally a happy ending... hehe...
Post a Comment