I thnk 18 Januari is fun + funny + shock + shy= ???? Fun bcoz I've dinner date wit contract lover. I wanna give him souvenir I bought from P.D.LOL.M bullying him.Sorry na~~Actually we planned to have lunch date but m busy clean up my room. So I postponed to dinner. We ate then we chit chat. LOL.Then my rum8 text me. I told him" I ask my rum8 to joint us but she dont want to".He is soooo exited to know about my rum8. He asked n asked n asked but I juz said "it is secret". Finally he asked me" Y cant I know??" I said " m jealous". Then we laught.LOL.I told him my 'kak long' didnt approve our relationship. Then I told him she is one of his committee. He said" I know every single one of my committee,which one??". I keep saying " Its not important". LOL. He kept guessing n guessing n guessing.He said one - by - one. Without giving him any answer I said I wanna go back coz I've meeting later. When I reached my room, I gtalk him n gave him the answer. Dont know y but I feel its funny n fun. Now I know one of his personality. He hates people challenging his curiosity. Btw, for ol TEC family, dont worry coz u've a caring n good boss. =)
Y do I feel shy today?? Dunno how to put it into words. During foundy 1st, Ive meet someone dat have more or less same face like someone I luv. When I meet him I'll stare at him. I juz dunno y. Today I've to go to management dept. for some official matter. Guess wat?? I meet him.LOL. I saw him since we r at car park but I juz ignored him coz m waiting for some1. After finishd my disc then I went to management office.For some prob Ive to wait for a while. Then I saw him entering the office. I was like aaarrrrgghhh!!!! y he is here??LOL. For some reason he also have to wait for a while. Guess wat??? He sit in front of me. Alhamdullilah he didnt face me. If not~~Sigh.Since he enter the office till my advisor come, I keep looking at him. Really shameful. Done wit my task I went back to car park. He walked to his car. I was like aaaarrrgghhh!!! y now?? hmmm...
4 comments:
sweetheart... u seem to have many sweethearts or lovers ne..... u know right that m going to kill them one by one soon...
=_=" hehehe dont worry sweetheart~~ u still in the top list...
haha.. :D ... it seems u r extending their life... :D ehhe...
contract lover = me?
Post a Comment