Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fighting!!!

Guess wat??? Today is my 1st day as 1st Year 2nd Semester student. It didnt go as I planned. Dunno wat happnd diz sem but everythng look havoc. The morning class start pretty well but when it goes to PCS, everythng start to jumble up. Really hate diz situation!!!

Almost ol my plan didnt work out.

1st plan : wanna add basic dance BUT full session
2nd plan: wanna add modern music BUT full session
3rd plan: wanna add recreational BUT full session
4th plan: add PCS BUT credit hours will be 18 (quite tough as I consider the events I joint)
Last plan: drop PCS and stick wit 15 credit hours ( too little but I thnk it is worth it as Ive 2 jargon subject - OOP n ADS + OS)

Perhaps I should resign from some events but dats not who I am. I didnt said dat m kinna of people who sacrifices my studies for events. Let me put it in diz way, as I went to the interview last sem n I was accepted to be the committee ( doesnt matter PM or Asstn HOD or even committee) its meant dat I alr vowed to face any risk myself and uphold my responsibility. If I resign, dats meant I betray myself. Its even worst coz I create trouble for others to solve my problems. U know y?? Coz they have to find replacement for me as I alr have some tasks to do but I left. Dont u thnk so?

I didnt make any decision yet.I guess I stick to my last plan. Only 15 credit hours. Insya Allah i'll take PCS next sem. Diz sem I wanna focus more on OOP n ADS. Guess wat?? I dont really can catch up wit the flow of the lecture. Soooo many new terms though have same meaning as I learnt b4.

I hope everythng will get bttr soon. As now m learning how to control my anger, sadness n avoid getting overwhelmed, diz situation challenging me. Wat hppn next I dunno but I hope I can make a rite decision.

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

what I wanted to say, I have already said them.. I have no more comment on that... sometimes, it's better for u to experience it urself rather than listening to ppl.. hehe.. :)

Eira Fiona said...

I dunno whether i make a rite decision or not but I juz hope its the best for me =)

- - WiZ GaL - - said...

Fighting Eira..You can do it!!

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer