Now its raining. Supposedly it will be very nice to sleep but I juz cant. Perhaps m shock or cant except the fact. My hand still shacking now. Actually juz now I open someone fs. Someone dat really important in my life. Suddenly my tears..... I saw his pic wit a gurlz. Dat gurlz look nice. Really2 diff compared to me.
I feel sad not bcz I cant accept dat he is taking pic wit her. I feel sad bcz she looks like someone dat I wanna b. Honestly, I wanna b a polite gurlz, gentle, being respect, lovable, 'sopan', pretty n etc. But dats not me. Yea I look like so but the truth is m not. M a harsh gurlz. For those who alr knew me they will understand. I've try my best. I dunno how to put it in words,but deep inside me I wanna b someone else. To be frank I wanna be someone dat can fulfill his requirement. I do feel sad coz I cant be like dat. Sometimes I feel jelez with gurlz who r pretty, gentle, sopan, n baik.
I pray, the one who will be my soul mate will accept me as who i'm. He will be my complement. He nvr complaint about my weaknesses but he helps to cover them. So do I. I pray, I can use my strength to cover his weaknesses. Sweetheart I really need you now.
2 comments:
My friend once said that she wishes to have a guy that loves her unconditionally. Do u think it's impossible? If u do, then u r wrong! Nth is perfect in the real world but to like someone "almost" unconditionally is not impossible as well. Trust me! If u keep hope to urself and be who u r, one day, there will be a guy who loves u the way u r. Isn't it hard to believe? It really is... but be positive. And stop wanting to be other people cos guess what? All of us like u the way u r. If u become that girl, u may get what u want but at the same time, u may lose all of us who like u this way. Trust me! Be who u r is good as long as it's not too much. Cheer up dear! :)
thx sweetheart~~
i owez try my best to cheer up =)
Post a Comment