I wish someone can bring back my brightest smile coz I do feel i wanna smile back someday....
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Sad
Diz few days, y do I feel sad. No matter how hard I try to stop my tears, they will come fastly. I misz my family. My mom..my dad and my old frenz. Misz them ol damn much. I feel lonely. I dunno y do I keep crying n crying n crying. Its hard for me. I pretend dat m Ok but my inner part said dat m not Ok. I wish I meet someone who can comfort me, protect me, n give me strength as I wish. I've try my best to be strong but its kill me inside. I do have my rum8, Sopha and my sweetheart here. But I don't wanna burden them anymore. I feel like m taking their time. M burdening them. The truth is, I wish someone beside me who can wipe my tears when m crying, a shoulder dat I can lay at when I feel tired, a hand dat can hug me comfortably when m crying, n eyes dat can give me support when I fall. I do really need diz now. I know dat Allah is owez with me. Angel also with me. I juz pray dat Allah will give me strength to move on n let me bounce back. I juz feel tired of crying. However I cant lie dat crying make me feel better. I juz hope dat, everythng is getting better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer
2 comments:
U know what? Make use of ur friends! Does it sound bad? No!! Of course not! If u think we are ur friends, then there's nth so called bother. I'm happy to help if I can and I believe it also applies to Sopha. I know her well.. :) U got us, no worry! :)
make use of my frenz??? ermm..its sound bad. however..thx sweetheart =)
Post a Comment