Friday, October 23, 2009

Hmmmm~~

Tonite I cant sleep again. Dunno y. M I too full or too hungry.hehehe. Juz now I read someone blog. Its funny. I see how the blog owner grow up. Teenager life. Interesting. I juz cant wait for my time. I wanna learnt sth new. I wanna feel sth new. It doesnt meant m bored wit my life now but I start to appreciate wat happen to me even though it is sad, fun, upset, angry, or watever feeling it is. I start to realise dat although my life is miserable or it doesnt turn the way I plan, it creates memory. Memory dat I cant delete unless I've loss my memory. Ppl keep saying dat world is cruel, life is sucks or wat ever but as for me, its really meaningful. Everythng hppn in our life have reason. I prefer to look wat I learnt from it rather than keep complaining y it happns to me.

This few days I feel m being love. Dunno wat is it supposed to meant but I like it. I thnk around 4 month I didnt receive any sweet2 gudnite wish. I thnk around 9 month I didnt really care about someone. It was since...nvm. At first I feel awkward when someone dat I dont really close wit send me sweet2 sms, sweet2 words , talk kindly wit me.hehehe. Its sound crazy but I like it. I feel comfortable with it. I also feel awkward when I suddnly really care about others. Dunno wat hppnd. Wat m saying here is not only for only one particular person. Its for ol. I really appreciate it.

I thnk I start to move on wit my life. I start to learnt how to make the history be a memory. Memory is memory. Honestly, its quite tough. Its juz a matter of time.

p/s : M not waiting for u. M not hoping dat u'll come back to me. But if one day u come back, u should learnt how to appreciate me and u've to tackle me back. For sure, it is not as easy as b4 bcoz, once hurt, the scar remain forever.

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

no comment... but i kinda feel a bit happy with what u wrote.. :) at the same time, cheer up ne! :)

Sopha said...

eira did u write the post for me? i know u love me so much :D

Eira Fiona said...

hehehe...sopha2~~

unfortunately its not for u...I know u love me more than I do but its for someone else.

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer