Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Epi Bday Rum8

Sori rum8 4 everythng. I lied to u. I did it purposely cz if not u'll not come. Btw thx to Sopha cz being the reason for Ada to come...hehehe..nice trick ah?? As her rum8 I try my best to bring everyone important in her life. EE gang, ex- EE gang, Cambodian fam, n Imran. However m quite disappointed cz the one I hope to make her bday more meaningful doesn't help me. M quite sad actually. I juz can't stay cool when she said she feel upset bcz he didn't wish her epi bday. OMG. I dunno how to put it in words. But I juz can't look into her eyes. I feel sori for her. She keep pretend dat she's ok. Yea dats my rum8. She is a gud pretender. Perhaps m too emotional. So, watever wit dat guy. I juz feel annoyed talking about him.

We go back to our party. It is superb. I like the cake. It is a chocolate cake wit white cream. Really nice. Its look like wedding cake. hehehehe. Ermm..btw we bought her a big, short, fat teddy bear. I thnk it is half of her height. With a big tummy and big nose. Soooo cute like me...hehehe.. She look sweet sleep with it. She alr give name to the teddy bear. She call it as 'baby'.

Here, I would like to thx to ol my frenz who help me make her bday memorable. Thx to Sopha, Farah, Sarah, Istor, Azfar, Ayien,Nizam, Imran, Piseth, Rainseigh, Nan, Udom, JJ, Lio,Pitc, and my sweetheart, Davuth. Thank you sooo much coz helping me.

For my rum8, no matter wat, u r still older than me n make sure u get married first b4 me. So, u can tell ur children about us. About our family here. About our story here. Juz remmber diz. Let him be in one part of ur brain called 'memory'. Wat u've to do now is be strong, look forward and move on.

7 comments:

Sopha said...

well... I thought the bear is cute like me, not you :D

anyway, it was fun. and it was memorable :)

Happy bday Ada! love you!

Ayien said...

Salam..
Waa~ Nama ayin ada dlm credits!
Hehehe...
=D

Eira Fiona said...

sophaaa~~ u r tall...the bear is short..like wat my sweetheart said..short is cute...so..the bear cute like me =D

ស៊ុបស្ពៃ said...

hehe Fiona

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hehe.. yeah.. cute like u, darling! :D hehe.. m totally on ur side.. :D hehe.. and yeah, happy birthday to ur roommate and my roommate ne. wish both of them all the best. hehe.. :D

Sopha said...

oooh.... so unfair :( senior got sweetheart forgot junior... :( hik hik

Eira Fiona said...

c'mon sopha~~ u trust him?? how about his frenz?? eh...nonono...."so called" his frenz??i thnk he told everyone about their cuteness...hehehe =D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer