Dear all,
People said, “Experience is the best
teacher”. I had a mentoring session today and it was on my request. I feel
stress with my works and my working life routine starts to annoy me. I love my
jobs and I love with what I’m doing. The thing is that I feel not confident to
be in my position now. I made mistakes and most of them are unforgettable silly
mistakes. Being someone who really concern on reputation and credibility really
challenge my capability. Well, as what my mentor said, experience is not the
only ways for me to learn. I can learn through theories and be more analytical.
Learn from others.
Besides my works, I do have something to
share with you. It may sound funny but when I think about what happened
yesterday, it makes me smile by myself. It was freaking tiring to drive for 5
hours and continue the journey for another 6 hours. Well, at least it was a good
memory. >.< hehehe. It’s good to hear when someone said, “Ira..just sleep
if you want to sleep” and “See~ I told you. You don’t have to struggle. I know
you are tired”. When I said sorry and we had a little arguments that someone
end up said “ aissshhh~~ sleep first talk later. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep”. When I
can’t finish my dinner that someone looks at me, I just smile and said “I’m
full”. That someone just shake head and make a troll face. When I said I wanna
bungkus the food for breakfast, that someone said “Do you take breakfast?” and
make another troll face.
Ok. I should stop smiling and off to bed.
Need more energy for tomorrow.
P/s: Even though I can’t have you but at
least I can be with you…awwwww sooo sweeeeeettt =P
3 comments:
Don't tell me the person is... :/
I guess we think about the same someone hahaha
nice
Post a Comment