Dear all,
Lately, I feel stress with my works. Rushing and have to be zero error. Have to change what I'm thinking immediately and everything have to be perfect. So, it affects my emotions and mental. I can't think straight and easily offended or offending people.
Even a simple thing like certain date on calendar give a significant impact on me. Just now, I watched a movie about falling in love after marriage. Can you imagine I cried while watching the movie. Funny right? Well, it's not a sad ending but the way the writer write the story, the actor and actress act on it had touched me. Honestly, that's my dream marriage life. I know it sounds like fairytale and novel but I love to be treated as per in the movie. Get to know and learnt about each other. Flirting with your husband/wife without feeling guilty of sins. To be honest, while I'm watching the movie, there's only one person in my mind. The person is you.
p/s: My life getting funny, the day became sunny, my eyes became watery and it will embrace in my memories
5 comments:
me?
So poetic :P
mysterious ira.. who is the person? hihi
awwww..... thanks for thinking about me...
Pich: Will think about you when I have more space in my brain =P
sopha: Hidden talent >.<
Syafiq: Secrete =P
Sweetheart: awwwwww~~ you can read my mind =P
Post a Comment