Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You can do more..can you?

Dear all,

Finally here I am. I keep telling myself to update my blog  - too much to tell but too little time I have. There's a lot of thing happened which involved with my feeling. Yeaaa right~ being a Pisces you cant run from being emotional and dreamy. What can I conclude from what happened to me is do I have option to do more than what I'm supposed to do? Do I have right for that? Am I allowed to do so? 

First, as a friend, do you have right to bother and care too much about your friend? There's a boundaries from being a friend and special one. Even though you can give more but you should know the limits. Once you cross the limits, then that's it. For me, the limits is subjective and depends on the people themselves. It may be the limits for you but not for me. Agree? 

Second, as a team in one department, you'll supporting each other. Sometimes they may need your help to provide them with some info or guidance BUT you are not supposed to do the job for them. We have our own job description and KPI to meet. Honestly, it's hard to neglect the request but we should have clearer picture on what we are supposed to do. For me, I don't mind to do more than what I'm supposed to do. As long as I am happy with it. 

When we care about someone or something, we tend to be like busybody. Tonight, I got it straight to my face and it woke me up. Along this while, I keep care and do more than what I'm supposed to do. When someone look sad, I'll ask him/her what happened. When someone sick, I'll get medicine or at least show some care. When someone happy, we share the happiness. Then suddenly tonight, someone told me that " if he/she doesn't ever tell you what is his/her problem, why should you think about it?" Honestly, being me, when I decided to care about someone, I will care about him/her regardless who they are. I will try my best to do everything for them regardless the limits. But what happened tonight really wakes me up. Not everyone happy with what I do. If he is my friend, I should treat him as a friend. If that's their job, should let them do it. 

When it comes to heartbroken or relationship, I became so sensitive. It just that, someone hurt me. I knew the feeling of being hurt. I don't want to look at how painful it is to my love one. However, if being hurt is the best way for them, what can I do? The best I can do is being there when they in need. 

p/s: Happiness and Sadness is essential in our life. Problems bring me down, Support bring me up, God keep me going.  

2 comments:

Sopha said...

Please dont stop caring about me TT__TT

Glitch Diamond said...

please care about me...i love to be cared :D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer