Dear all,
Recently I have been flooded with great news which I supposed to be happy with it. Well, I am happy. One by one of my friends are either getting married or engaged. At first I feel happy as they were happy. I bring present and attended their ceremony. Then I start to get news that, either they were pregnant or about to give birth. Honestly, I'm so happy for them.
However, I have something in my heart. I felt like I'm loosing my friends. The biggest news that affecting me was a story of my best friend's engagement early this month. Of course I am happy for him. Alhamdullilah, he got his answer and he will have peaceful life. I told myself, its not gonna be the same as before. Well, he used to be my personal consultant.
Honestly, I start to feel sad as one by one of my friends are moving to the next stage of their life. First, Hariz, then Syafiq and latest Iz. I do imagine that we will grow up and moving on to the next stage of our life but I never expect that I'll feel this way. Its kinda mixed up feeling were you feel happy and sad at the same time. I'm anticipating more news from my friends. I just can't imagine how will it be when I received an invitation from Sopha, Ada, Nisyak, Ecah, Syirah, Fatin, Kak Zira, Aqwa, Pejal, Capiq, Syed, Kak Fain, Bell, Zati, Silah, and last but not list Halim. They are my strength. I used to turn to them when I feel in need. I just had a feeling that everything will not be the same.
Life must go on. Insya Allah, Ya Allah, please protect them as they were so important in my life. Bring happiness, peace and give them strength and calmness so they can undergo their life with your bless. Protect them from danger, sadness and bad people. Guide them and show them the right path as you know everything either its about to happened, will happen or happened. Thank you Allah for bring me these great people in my life.
p/s: Time goes, Friends Stay

3 comments:
invitation to a break-up party from me, maybe :D
@sweetheart: u're not the only one who feels that way :)
@sopha: I know one day I will attend your engagement, wedding, new born, 2nd born, 3rd born and next born =P
@sweetheart: Come back to Malaysia please >.<
Post a Comment