Dear all,
Hellooooo~ from Bintulu. Its been 3 days I'm here and I felt great to be here for the first time. Unfortunately, I didn't take picture since the first day I'm here. Well, I found Bintulu quite a nice place to be away from Semenanjung. I feel calm and happy. Ermm thank you Mr. Prince.
Been away from Semenanjung, I feel like I left everything behind me. My problems, my histories, my sadness, and of course the painful memories I had. I feel like I'm having a new life here. I met new people, leaving in new environment and working in new culture. It is good in some ways. In reality, how long can I run from the truth? It will always keep run after me no matter where I go. So, before I'm going back to Semenanjung, I need to prepare myself to face the truth.
p/s: If you wanna find someone to be your husband, look at how his relationship with his girl-friends boy-friends. If you wanna find someone to be your wife, look at the relationship between her and her mom.
2 comments:
@@
confused
^_^ i amended the post
Post a Comment