Wednesday, December 11, 2013

False Alarms

Dear all,

It’s been quite sometimes I didn’t update myself. So here I am for the quick update. Recently Kuantan, Kemaman, and Dungun were affected by flood. In fact, even Johor and Melaka were affected too. Alhamdullilah everything is getting better day by day. It was a great experience I would say. Going out finding foods, clean water and taking shower with only 3 pails of water. Can you imagine? Fuuuhh~~ I just realize perfume is a thoughtful invention. Hahahaha.

Beside flood things, my life was just the same. I received a news that my boss gonna resign soon. It was a great lost honestly. When I’m emotionally attached with someone, it is kinda hard to lose them. Well, I know we have whatsapp, Line, Viber, FB etc, but it’s not the same as face to face interaction. I feel sad because he is my first manager and he’s the one who mould me for the past 10 months. He guided me the way of doing things one by one without letting me feel stupid. Aishhh~~ I just realize that people keep coming and go from my life. I don’t know whether it was a sign but I feel sad about it.

In February, someone will leave me too. That person keep saying, “whatever Ira, while I’m here”. T.T and I keep scolding him when he said so. I hope our friendship will last till the end even though I just get to know him for 10 months.  Knowing him taught me to be a bit easy going. Do not put too much pressure on the things that are not necessary or yet to happen. The thing is that, I always look silly, blur and clumsy in front of him. Ok fine! Ottoke~~ it’s me anyway. Hehehe. I’m admiring the way he handle his life. With all those things happened in his life before really teach me a lot on the values of being independent, strong, friendship and never show to people how bad your day is.

So, that’s all for today.   


p/s: Evacuating my heart as I keep receiving false alarms. =P

3 comments:

Sopha said...

how i love the PS! HAHAHA

Glitch Diamond said...

i can imagine as i used to live during flood ;)

Eira Fiona said...

@missie: unfortunately the signal keeps coming and I keep receiving the false alarm. I need a mitigation plan @_@

@diamond: hopefully everything gonna be fine for the 2nd wave.

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer