Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I will miss the moment when.....

Dear all,


So, here I am 'stealing' some times for me to update my blog. Being a final year final student is not as cool as what I thought. Just feel good when the junior asked, " Akak Final Year?" (ouh damn I'm old already. LOL).  Eventually, lots of things have to arrange and execute. sigh =_=". Starting with final year project (my "loose weight" supplement), project, assignment, presentation, bla bla bla never end there.


As now is Ramdhan, so people will perform "Solat Tarawikh". I open my window and I can hear the Imam reciting the Al-Quran while performing the solat. Suddenly! jeng jeng jeng, I felt touched. My heart ask me " will you miss UTP?". Obviously the answer is YES.  


I will miss wake up in the morning thinking whether I should go or skip the class. Counting how many classes I had skipped and thinking any quiz on that day. Will miss walking half dead to the class because of so lazy to wake up and walk. Will miss saying hello and smile to the people that I pass by (sounds so popular..teeett hahaha). Once reach the class, sometimes 15minutes or half and hours late. Walk into the class proudly even though I'm late and everyone will look at me (just feel like they look at me though =P). I will miss the moment when I looks like really focus and study but my mind was still on bed. hehe. I will miss the moment when I searching for group to team up to do the assignment or project. I will miss going to the cafe at night not to eat but  having meeting (ooohh~~ soo cool..hahaha). Of course, I will miss organizing events. I will miss crying and feel like jumping off the window cause of uncommitted group mate or committee. I will miss stay up at night and struggling to understand the lecture notes. Suddenly feel like " Does lecturer taught this in class?". I will miss "lepaking" at mamak until 2 3 morning or midnight movie or even early breakfast at mcd or mamak. I will miss going to the lake just because of feel so stressful (actually just excuses to have a date =P). I will miss gossiping with my room mates about current issues and what happened during that day. I will miss the moment when I sit at stairs and having argument with him.  The list will continue because there are thousands of memories I had in UTP. 


In fact, live must go on. Memory is there for us to engrave it in our heart. One thing that I really look forward is the day I receive the scroll from our Chancellor. Ouuuhh~~ I'm afraid of drama queen will appear. Once she's there, no one can stop her from crying. Hahaha like a crying machime =P So, being a final year student is totally not cool at all. 


p/s: I really mean it. Will miss You TP =D

9 comments:

Sopha said...

hahaha, i like the part of wanting to jump off the windows - I never know that before lol

Eira Fiona said...

there are some crazy moment when I feel like jumping off the window =P

Syafiq Afandi said...

i like the part when " i will miss going to the lake just because of feel so stressful (actually just excuses to have a date =P)

huhu will miss u too ira...

Eira Fiona said...

@mochi: insya Allah if God wills, in 2 3 years later, we can do whatever we want freely and happily =D

Glitch Diamond said...

And you gonna me me...huhuhu

Glitch Diamond said...

*miss

Eira Fiona said...

of course I will miss u pich ^_^

Sopha said...

@eira: got a question, what u want to do with Syafiq EXACTLY ??? Just a bit confusing to me lol ^^

Eira Fiona said...

a date of course =P

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer