Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What Happened for a Reason

Dear All,


Unintentionally, I browsed through my old email from Iz and his best friend, Ana. I know it is something stupid for me to do but amazingly, I smiled. When I read the email, I just smile and recall how I am 4 years back. How silly and childish I am. How pathetic I am. How crazy I am about Ana. 4 years ago, I was crying, shouting and emotionally unstable when read their email but today I laugh and smile. (its not that I'm too free to do all those things). 


What can I conclude, in a relationship, 


1. TRUST is one of the most important elements. What I learned is, no matter how many third parties come bothering your relationship, its about how the couples handle the issues. It just between you two. Of course the outsiders should be blame but so long as either one of you doesn't entertain him / her, there will be no issues. 


2. It is about how you control your feeling and emotion. How you want to make your love grow and keep learn about him / her. Cherish every day and love him / her more than yesterday.


3.  In relationship, there will be one, two, even more than that, who will come and talk ***** which will hurt you. Find who they are and what sources they have to prove their statements. Its either to make you realise or to disturb your relationship.


4. Cover partner weaknesses' and learn his / her strengths


5. Distance doesn't affect your relationship but your attitudes and behaviours do.


The most significant value that I learned is, what happened today,you may hate it. It may hurt you, make you cry, going crazy, stress, demotivated, unhappy, upset, angry, etc. But after few days, month, years or maybe decade, you'll be glad it happened to you. I took 4 years to recover. It makes me who I am now. It creates an opportunity for me to choose the man whom I am with now. I am happy. 


p/s: no matter how hard it is..learn to accept it. Adapt situation Adopt environment. 

2 comments:

Sopha said...

It's a long journey, but there's more to discover along the road. Glad to hear you're happy :)

Eira Fiona said...

Sopha: exactly =D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer