Dear All,
Hellooooooooo to new semester and bye bye to January Semester. So far, everything run smoothly and slow =I . So this semester gonna be my last semester in UTP (hope so =D). I'll be having my convocation day on 21st October 2012. So, I wanna keep my strength to throw "the hat" as high as possible cause it pays and shows how much fun I had through out my life in UTP (#honestly speaking). From FA couple =P to Mamak gang to Event gang and hello bye gang. hehe..
Tell you what, even though this semester is my last semester in UTP but I feel like it is tougher than my previous semester. Why?? Jeng Jeng Jeng...cause bla bla bla.. anyway..thanks to my FA couple for your time and effort. It really means a lot to me. So, this semester I need to keep strong as how my FA couple is. Of course, throughout the journey, tears gonna flowing like waterfall T.T but I take it as my foundation or base for me to float. erk!! =_=" (#rounded people floating easily). So people, pray for me. I can make it through for 7 month, why not this 4 month... Right?? Yea, perhaps I can say, now the factors are different like distance, time, money but will think about it later. I need to distract myself and get myself back as soon as possible.
In fact, it is tiring to cry and stop continuously while you feel better after cried and will cry again in few minutes. Its not that I don't stop myself from crying but I just can't bare with it inside. The easiest way is, let it flow whenever it feels like flowing. Like korean said " Ottoke!!" hahaha Crying Machine.
Lastly, to whom it may concern..please take care of yourself. I'm struggling really really hard to get better as soon as possible so it won't become your burden any more. I know that you'll get annoyed soon but I hope you can bare with me for few more weeks. At least until when I feel like I'm stable and busy. I'll make myself as busy as possible and will try my best to feel better. I'm really looking forward to have couples of visit to your place later.
p/s: crying doesn't meant your are weak but giving some space for yourself to express your real feeling while gathering strength to bounce back
5 comments:
ira...
take care of yourself my dear...
good luck for your final sem in utp.
saranghae yo...
who is FA couple? @@
anyway, be strong ok :) m just a call/text/a-line-of-chat away :)
@sayang: insya Allah
@sopha: ngeeee new scandal =P sure
i like the new header :D
thanx sopha =D
Post a Comment