Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Abang! =D

Dear All,


Look Deep Inside The Eyes, What Did You See? =D

This silly girl had plan something for him, a day before his birthday. From
UTP ---> Zoo Taiping ---> Gunung Lang Ipoh ---> Jusco ---> UTP ---> Tesco Pengkalan ---> UTP







This entry is dedicated for him. =D












Errr...


Honestly, he looks like this when he's stress or angry =S













I can't tell you how I feel but I am "The Crying Machine", my tears burst out when I see his smile. hehehe..We do enjoy ourself yesterday. Since 7.30, we leaved UTP and back to UTP around 12 sth. Once we reach UTP, our friends are waiting for him. ngeee ngeee. Prank time! Sorry lalink~

Happy Birthday Sayang! May Allah bless you. Hopefully, you are getting better as compared to before. Be happier, more successful, cheerful, less stress, more productive. In short, be more positive and less negative. Semoga sayang berjaya di dunia dan akhirat. You are the best thing I ever had. Alhamdullilah.


p/s: will always remember this " Just wear it, you look nice with it". Glurp~ Blushing!! =D


4 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

thanks ira,,,,, ngeeeeeeeeeee :D

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

jealous...

Sopha said...

Hahaha... seems u've been busy while I am not around :P

@syafiq: happy belated birthday :)

Eira Fiona said...

@syafiq: welcome lalink =D

@sweethear: =S

@sopha: not tht busy...hehehe

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer