Dear all,
I am sooooooo happy and I don't know how to express it. Alhamdullilah I got 4.00 for my internship!!! The flat four (4 flat). hahaha.. I screamed out loud when I know my result. The thing is I got a dream that I will get either B+ or A-. That’s why I am so nervous to wait for the result. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Still wanna scream now LOL
I know its sounds silly to be happy about it but for me it is something that I should be proud of. C’mon! 4 years studying in UTP and never get DL award. Suddenly I get 4 flat. It does really help me a lot.
Alhamdullilah. The tears, anger, stress and sadness are paid with the good result. I would like to thank to those who are always supporting and help me through my internship. It’s pretty hard though. However, with your support and guidance, I manage to get through it.
So peeps, what can I say, in whatever things you do, be strong and patience. He has a better plan for you. If you didn’t get the pay right here right now, do believe you will get the pay later. And if someone makes you feel bad, mad or sad, do believe it’s not your job to punish him/her. Let them be. Forgive them. He will arrange something bigger for you to teach them.
p/s: Human interaction is like nail and walls.
5 comments:
YAY...congratulation :D
@Pich: thanks dear ^_^
Congrats to ME :P
P.S and u too :P
congrat ne..
congrats2..:P
Post a Comment