Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Do People Mean by Be Yourself?

Hai all!

How's thing going? I would like to ask your opinion. Have you heard people said to you " c,mon! be yourself. Everythings gonna be fine". What do you think about those words?

For me personally its hard to be myself. hehehe why? Coz I keep looking at others and said "Why I cant be like them?" Look at it in good perspective, its good for our bettermen. But what if the other way round? It tends to make us not thankful with what we have.

Take it this way. If you are trying to look beautiful while you are not, it makes you look horible. If you are trying to get attention while you are not the centre of attraction, it makes you look desperate. Lets combine both! You look horrible and desperate..tadaaaa! magic...hahahaha..Just feel like playing with words tonight.

So people, the points are; be yourself and be happy with it. Because you look stupid when you try to be like others..hehehe and such a pitiful when he doesnt notice it...

p/s: its been hard sometimes. wish you know this =D

4 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

huhuhu...
:(

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

I love this entry... same thought here.

Glitch Diamond said...

Hmm...70% agree...

Eira Fiona said...

@syafiq: =D

@Sweetheart: same idea perhaps

@Pich: another 30%?

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer