Monday, November 21, 2011

Super Eira ^_^

Hai all!

Im back...hehehe..I thought I wanna update my blog once I reach my room but something wrong with my account and it fixed around 9 sth. Then I watched variety show "Running Man" till now. So what happened today? Let me begin with a few scenes occured today.

Scene 1: A married couple with one kid (Ah Boy). Both (husband and wife) are blind and the kid is not. Imagine inside the bus, the kid sit on the end left, mom in the middle and dad on the right. How do they communicate? Through sense and touch. Mom passed the junk food to dad without knowing where is his hand but imazingly, the food didnt fall of even a single of it. I cant imagine the boy bring his parent from the bus terminal to their destination. He is approximately 10 or 11 years old. I am amaze with them espeacially their relationship and bonding.

Scene 2: An old man approximately 60++ years old inside the STAR. Looking around with unsure face. Asking a girl " Adik, do I need to change to another STAR to go to Puduraya?" The girl " No need uncle. Just stay here. That one going to Ampang". The old man" ooo.That day I need to transfer to another LRT." The girl smile. Once reach the station, the old man just sit. The girl told the old man, he needs to take off from this station. The old man hurried and left the LRT.

Scene 3: A lady approximately late 50 outside of Masjid Jamek LRT station. Trying look around and finding someone to ask for help. Suddenly " Adik, which way to go to LRT?" The girl " Which LRT?" The lady " Kelana Jaya". The girl, " ooo im heading there too. Just follow me and I'll show you". Smiled. They crossed the road and the lady said" This way is it? Its ok I go first". The girl let her go by herself. Guess what? The lady queaue at the worng counter. The girl called her and said its not that way. She shows her the right way. She thank her and said this is the first time for her.

Scene 4: In front of Putra LRT door. While waiting for the LRT, a man approximately 40 sth approached the girl. He asked " Adik, which way is going to Setiawangsa". The girl said " this way". Smiled.

Scene 5: 2 young couple. One couple approximately 20 sth and other one approximately 30 sth. Now we focus on the 1st couple. They are sitting.The girl leaning her head on the guy shoulder. Without a word, the guy's hand hug her from behind and the other hand holding each other. Feel soo comfort. Now we talk about 2nd couple. They are also sitting. The girl didnt talk much. They guy tease her, make jokes, and they laugh. I would say, they are playing around. Haha..

Lesson Learnt:
1. He had a better plan for us. We can plan but doesnt ensure its gonna work
2. When we love someone:
- We dont need to see them
- We dont need their shoulder
- We dont need to have them all around
It is because
- We use our heart to feel / sense their love, not by our eyes
- We use their strength to keep motivated and be strong
- We will always feel their presence eventhough they are not near
3. In life, they are peoples who are willingly help others with no reason. Find them!
4. Sometimes we cant see our partner, cant cry on his/her shoulder, cant be with him/her. Let's think about it. Why do you need your partner? For his/her eyes? shoulder? Mouth? We are made to complement each other. They cant be around 24 hours. Because they are your 911.Operating 24 hours. Be there asap when you need them but not always there with you =D

p/s: simply share my thoughts. Inpire by the blind and young couple, a lady and the old man.

7 comments:

Sopha said...

I like the conclusion. It's good to realize this fact, but if we can have them with us, see them with our eyes, that would be even greater, right? ;D

Eira Fiona said...

Sopha: hehehe..of course..if I can, I just wanna be with my man wherever he goes =D hahaha like a ghost haunting for blood ^__^

Sopha said...

Awwwww, too sweet :P

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

sweetheart... what have u done? u seem to have been going around stalking ppl on the street. hehe... be careful ne... :P

Eira Fiona said...

Sopha: Caution! Diebetis alert =P

Sweetheart: hahaha they are stalking me..asking me question like im the portable helpdesk..hahaha

Glitch Diamond said...

and the girl is you?

Eira Fiona said...

yes I am =D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer