Welcome back to myself!! A lot of things happened in the last few days. There are fun, sad, emotional, and joy. Someone told me that " Why should we care if people care about us or not", " Why should we depends on others to help us".
Ermmm I would say, what happened in the last few days makes me realise something.
- No matter how hard we try hard for others, they never see what we have done for them. The more we give, the more they request without noticing our effort to get it done.
- When we do something, we just need our effort to be acknowledge and feel like being appreciated.
- When we do something, others may not noticing it for the sake of their goods.
- Word "HELP" can be interprate as ' can you do this for me? I need to submit it to the boss'
- Phrase " Thank you for your help" is equal to ' you help me with my KPI'
- Phrase " its important for me" is equal to ' it shows how my perfomance is. Please do it asap as you can'
- What goes around will comes around.
My internship experience is not as good as others. Obstacles, hard times, bitter and sweet moments will make me who I am next semester. I always tell myself, " its ok ira, at least you experience something that others dont. What they give what they get. Patience".
Finally, I learnt to say " I dont care"and "Whatever". It may sounds selfish but who cares!
p/s: I might be by myself but Im not alone.
5 comments:
chaiyok ira...
be strong k..
:)
Your hard work will pay off. At least you know you have given your best, and nothing to regret about :) smile ^^
every single effort count! Don't give up.
cheers!
ira, are u feeling depressed? do you feel sometime that u are alone and nobody cares about u? do you fake your smile everyday? pliss ira, from your recent posting, it seems that you are in mild depression.please atleast consult help from reputable psychiatrist before that feeling turns into suicidal thought.=(
Syafiq: thanx sayang =D
Sopha: I wont regrete..hehehe..
Sweetheart: Give up once but bounce back
Anonymous: to be frank im stress out but never thought to kill myself..hehehe..1st bcoz i still wanna learnt what is life 2nd the better life in here after is what m looking for =D
Post a Comment