Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Congratulation =D

Hai everyone! Say cheeseeee =D




Im officially announce that I wanna get married! teeeeet! Absolutely not. hehe. I would like to tell you that Im done with my internship. Yeay! I had learnt lots in 7 month. Of course its nothing much about my studies but I do learnt about life experience.


So, after this Im back to student lifestyle. BUT. I wanna make it more interesting rather than just test, quiz, exam, project and assigment. ermm one of the reason why is because errrr because errrr on June Semester errrr hehehe dont wanna tell you =D


Thank you for your moral support ( listen for my complaints, etc), comments, opinion, care and help. Congratulations peoples!


p/s: Ending of Something is The Beginning of Another Things

3 comments:

Sopha said...

congrats :)

I've graduated also but still .... :(

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

congrat sweetheart!!

Eira Fiona said...

Sopha: Once you leave you gonna miss the moment you are having your internship

Sweetheart: yeay!! thanx =D

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer