Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In 2 hours

Hai all,

Thanx to my "great" morning whereby I had a"pleasant" trip to Pavillion. From pavillion then walk to the KLCC. Nice ah? Never expect it will took 2 hours to go to KLCC from my house. Once I reached the office, everyone look at me like im doing a big crime! Ok fine. Im late for about 1 and half hours.

Next, I never expect to spend my 2 hours visit by going to KL sentral and eating the nasi ayam. I had my own plan but dont want to spoil others plan. So, with tears I say good bye. I hate saying it actually.

Conclusion, 2 hours in the morning and evening had give me a big impact on today. This 2 hours create a sweet and "sour" memories.

p/s: Im not crying bcoz you are leaving Its bcoz I met someone that always accompany me when I wanna do or get sth. Its really turn out to be like wat I post before.

1 comment:

Sopha said...

=S
i do not understand the PS

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer