Wednesday, September 28, 2011

^_^

Hai All,

Being someone who live in her own imagination life is not that bad either. Why? Because her imagination can make her happy eventhough its not real. BUT! There is a big BUT there. When the truth appear, it smash on her face until she can't get up.

A said that, " u watched movie too much. Its just a movie, not reality" . I do admit that sometimes when I watch a movie, I did smile by myself, imagining it happens to me and I even cry myself, imagining what if it happens to me.

So, lets ask yourself. When is the last time you imagining things? Is it during primary school? or earlier than that. I do not feel ashame to admit that I still have my own imaginary friends. Who are they? Of course, my bear2 in my room.

p/s: Be happy no matter how hard it will be. Cheers! =D

4 comments:

Sopha said...

Big "Butt" :D

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

when was the last time I imagine something? well.. it was about 2 seconds ago...

Eira Fiona said...

sopha: ur butt is bigger =P

Sweetheart: imaginative! good2

Eira Fiona said...

sopha: ur butt is bigger =P

Sweetheart: imaginative! good2

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer