Thursday, December 30, 2010

Seasons

Hai all

~~We had joy We had fun We had seasons in the season But the hills that we climbed Were just season out of time~~ oryte.. m gonna stop here coz dont wanna expose the best talent that I've. kui3 =)

Here I would like to share my views on certain issue. M juz wonder, are human being are bond with the season too? I mean, does people also has season? or we can say people are up to date? I dunno but based on my own observation, most of the people are following others or talking about the same things on certain particular range of time.

Lets me get straight to the point. Look! People only talk and discuss about it when it is a hot issues on that particular time. When another story arise, the previous issues was left behind. Did u realize it? For example, issues of Afghanistan, issues of mavi marmara, issues of badminton, story of FIFA, and story of lost kids. The newest issues now is about football match between Indonesia and Malaysia and double decker bus accident. Believe me, they will be left behind once there are another story arise.

What can I say, people dont have their stand. Oryte. I know people need to be up to date but do u have to follows others? I dunno. Wat can I say, people behavior n interest are like waves of the ocean. It keep smashing the beach and makes a peaceful sound. Did u realize, it changes the structure of the beach?? Dats how peoples are. They create a waves which good for certain parties like reporters, sellers, and etc. But it wont be long and the waves had change the community. It would be fine if changing to the betterment but what if it happens vice versa??

Here I would like to ask u to think. Are u up to date bcoz of following others or bcoz u are really into that issues? As for me, I would like to learn n know as many things as I could bcoz I hate a situation where people are playing around with me. The situation I hate the most is when people make me feel and look stupid in front of the others. Here she comes. The egoist gurl!! =P

p/s: Its good to be up to date BUT why should u left the history. People may see u as an expert in ur field BUT u should know, there are peoples who see u as noob in their field. Hence, learn as many things as u can while u have afford to do it.

pss: Congrats to Malaysian football team for the games. M not congrats u bcoz u guys had won the game but m congrats u for the great games and afford that u shows. To all Malaysian sportsmen n sportswomen, keep moving forward and strive for excellent. No matter wat happened, juz ignore the public. They are proud to see u won but they are too shame to accept ur loose. Dats how people is.

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

being up-to-date and talking about the hot news are 2 different things to me. I don't know if you can regard it as "season" for human. To me, it's just nature. We are interested in new things. Hot news is the new thing so we talk about that. Do we forget the old ones? No! But what do you think if someone keeps on talking about the same thing for the rest of their life? Of course, your parents wont talk about how you look like when u were 2 years old everyday but the memory is still there.

btw, happy new year sweetheart! ;)

Sopha said...

i'm not a person who follow others much... I mean, I only give my full interest in things that I like. for example: I'm not really interested to talk about sports or accidents that much, no matter how shocking that is. But if u tell me that Tyra Banks stopped modelling then i'll be interested like hell... :)

so i think it varies from ppl to ppl

Eira Fiona said...

sweetheart: =( misz the moment u kol me sweetheart sob sob..ermm i guess dats wat i wanna say..the nature of peoples (^_^)v

happy new year too sweetheart! =)

sopha: kinna agree wit u..we juz care about sth dat we are interested in =)

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer