Monday, December 20, 2010

Past Present and Future

Hai ol

Wat m going to write is totally crap. If u feel uneasy with it, u r welcome to leave this page.

I was attracted with a quote, "Life gonna have full of challenges, when obstacles arise, change ur direction to reach ur goal, not the decision to get there". Thats life. From my perspective, I never know which way m going n why m going to that way until m in. Mean, m juz going to which way I want based on wat my heart say.

Some people will say that m kinna emotional coz m following wat my heart say. Fyi, my heart will owez think about others instead of myself (perhaps). Wat diz ppl will feel. Wat dat ppl may think. I feel sad or happy if I do this to him or her. Sometimes I feel like m living in my own world where m creating something to ease my heart. M creating my own excuses and reasons to ease myself. Although its work, but when the ugly truth appear, it will smash on ur face.

Wat happened. I move on. I keep moving forward and leave the past. Even, I feel afraid to look back at my past. However, m not having amnesia. Sometimes, it appears without I want too and reminds me on wat happened. Thats why, I need something/someone from present to pull me back to the real world. Its happened in the other way around. Past pulling me back and the present didnt pulling me but pushing instead. Feel like learning a grammar..hahaha.

p/s: to my past, present and future, I owez being me. Perhaps u may see m changing but if u see deep inside of me, m still me.


7 comments:

- - WiZ GaL - - said...

i like ur post :)

Eira Fiona said...

thx nisa ^_^

Glitch Diamond said...

such a nice post...yeah agree with u, my gal.. no matter how much we change after all it's "me", right? :)

Sopha said...

one thing i never tell u eira... to me u're a very cool girl :) no matter what things u are facing, u seem to have ur own principle... love that about u :x

Eira Fiona said...

pich: yup..we as wat we are ^_^

sopha: hahaha..we do have a promise..no matter wat..we are hot and owez be the hottest...heehehe..

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

u're an emo, yeah! hehehe...

but what's wrong with being emo? ;)

Eira Fiona said...

sweetheart: m emo..and ppl dont like emo ppl =S

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer