Monday, December 6, 2010

Salam Ma'al Hijrah

Hai...

I would like to wish ol muslim around the world, Salam Ma'al Hijrah (Let's Change). Its a new year for us. We had move to a new year. Wat we had went through take them as lessons, wat we'll go through take them as challenges. Wat does awal muharram ( 1st day in 1st month of muslim calendar) mean to u?? For me, it brings a lot of meaning.

As we look from history of Prophet Muhammad, he had move from Mekkah to Madinah on this day. He had made a lot of sacrificies. He had tried his best to ensure Islam is delivered to us n to our next generation until the last day. As I live for about 19 years, m still thinking, wat had I done to repay him? To show how appeciate I am for his effort?

Later, I would like to share a poem. M sooo sorry coz the poem was in Malay ( plan to translate it to English but afraid it may sound funny). Last but not least, salam awal muharram to ol. Wish u to strive for the bettermen. Dont forget to recite the Doa' for early and end of the year.

p/s: Perhaps I wouldn't diz worry if I dream about u once. The problem is, I dream about u twice in a row and both is a nightmare. (^_^)v





2 comments:

Syafiq Afandi said...

2days of nighmare.. huhuhu bykkn berdoa ae ira..
insyaallah ill be fine

Eira Fiona said...

insya Allah... ^_^

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer