Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Letter

Dear you,

How r u?? Hope u r fine though I know u r not. Actually I wanna ask wat hppnd to u?? Looks like u r not in a good shape. Don't u know dat m owez looking at you without u realizing it?

Do you realize wat had hppnd to urself for diz fews weeks? M soooo worry about u. Don't u feel well? Headache, vomit, fever, hard to breath, etc. Wat diz? Don't you take care of urself? U owez having headache. Why? Again I wanna say, m worry about you. M not only worry about your health but also ur study. I heard dat you owez skip class. Why? Don't you remember your goal for diz sem?

I tell you wat. You r too pampering urself. Sorry no offense. Please! Be stronger. Fight the feeling. Fight the sickness. Fight as much as you can. I feel sad looking at you at one side but I can't do anything. I feel bad when I juz can look at you from a distance but can't do anything for you.

I hope you will feel better after you read my letter. No matter wat, m owez here looking at you and owez be there to support you. Hopefully, one day you will realize the presence of me in your life. You will realize there is some1 at one side of u is worry about you.

Best Regard,
Another side of You

5 comments:

Sopha said...

**like ur letter :)

take care eira :) once u're strong mentally, u'll be strong physically too

Glitch Diamond said...

U're right! fight as much as u can. But just dont push too hard...

Take care !!!

Eira Fiona said...

Diamond and Sopha: agree with u both.. thank you..take care of urself too~~

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

same as the 2 above, take care urself sweetheart..

Unknown said...

be strong..i know u can.. :)

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer