Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kids

Fuuuuuuuuhh~~~ looks like my blog kinna dusty....hahahahaha...sooo how was thing's going on?? getting bttr?? worst?? or nth much diff???

Wanna ask u guys..wat is the most interesting facilities at my campus??? yeaaa rite...lab, full equip wit high tech machine, wat else?? Beautiful garden scenery..relax n peaceful environment..wat else?? ermm did u ever thing about lift??? aaaaa~~ dats wat m going to share with u....

I spent my last weekend with 24 kids from somewhere around here. It was a superbly great experience. For those who know me, they know dat I didn’t really know how to handle kids. M kinna serious n strict. No wonder I was well-known as a “akak yang garang (fierce sister)” by the kids there.

To bring them here, we’ve to get their parents’ permission. So there we are gathering parent’s permission. 5 of us were responsible for dat. Can u imagine how xcted the kids are?? They r following us here n there juz to make sure their name are in the list. They wanna come to my campus.

We went to each n every house n gets the permission. There is a hope in their eyes dat they can join us. However, there is one boy whose his name is not in the list. He keeps following us. We keep saying we can’t bring him. At the end of the day, he frustrated n start to act weirdly (he is trying to get our attention). He is hurting himself. The things getting worst when his frenz laughing and teasing at him. Soooo, to make things clear I go to him n xplain. Finally he starts to cry. For the 1st time ever m wiping some1 tears. I dunno how to make u guys understand how did I feel but wat can I say, I feel like wanna cry.

After discussed with my colleague, we decided to take the boy to join us. I went to his house. He is not come from the high level of family. He has a simple house. The way he welcomes me to his house is not like most of ppl dat I knew. He respects me n welcoming me warmly to his house. The things make me feel worst when his mom asked me to fill up the permission form for her. Perhaps the form is complicated to be understood. Sooo, dats how the family is. His mom apologize me coz didn’t serve me anything n even she say thank you soooo many time coz m visiting their house. Perhaps they r poor in wealth but they r rich wit humanities.

So, last weekend the kids came here to my campus. The experience handling them is sth dat I can’t get from books. Now I understand why they are acting such way. Thank God they didn’t swim at the lake or catching the fish by their hand. If not, wat should I answer to their parents??? I still remember one of the mother ask me to take care of her boy. She said “I can allow my son but u please takes care of my son”. OMG. I feel like it’s a heavy responsibility for me. I’ve to care 24 kids which meant 24 responsibilities. Ooooo myyyy!!!~~~

Soooo we had sooo much fun here..We played n watched movie together. M juz wonder. When ppl getting older, they r getting more serious. They said they wanna be more matured. Is it so?? Matured ppl cant have fun?? Really?? I dunno. Personally, I luv being a kid. Obviously I came from a pampered family sooo I luv attention from some1 dat I luv. Hang on!! I luv when ppl giving me his attention but only from some particular ppl only. Helllooooo~~ I hate paparazzi okeyh~~!!

As a conclusion, doing charity jobs had stabilized my life. I wanna be in a corporate (high class/ versatile) lifestyle but I still didn’t forget where did I came from.

p/s: no matter how high u fly, never forget the roots. No matter how fast u runs, never forget to walk.

5 comments:

Sopha said...

just dont forget ur aim... hehe :) take care and dont get sick after the hard work, eira ~

by the way, it sounds fun :)

Eira Fiona said...

sopha: every part of my body ache..=(
ermm..m getting bttr anyway..so far evrything still under control..

test, esemen, project accomplished =)

Glitch Diamond said...

I can understand how u feel, dear.
I also feel dat way :) just most of the time they're troublesome, but seeing their innocent smile is priceless...

get well soon na :)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

what does Fuuuuuuuh mean? hahahah.. :D ... is it an abbreviation of sth? :D

Eira Fiona said...

diamond: hahaha..sometimes kids make me crazy n the best thing is they make me happy tooo

they r remedy n the poison...

sweetheart: m blowing at the dust~~hahaha..sweetheart~~ y r u quiet n where have u been??

About

Different People Different Attitude. It Just a Matter of What They Prefer