Please change your mode into disappointed mode in order to understand the post.
Have u ever encounter a situation where by u feel dat u r the victim of the situation? Perhaps never. Naaaa~~ let’s make it short.
M wonder..did I ever disturb the other ppl relationship? This is not the first but more than three times its happened. Its kinna offense. M not going to tell u the exact story but juz wanna tell u dat m disappointed with it.
M happy with the progress but I realize the presence of me will ruin everything.
M sorry to say but the best way is making a distance. I dunno how long the distance will be.
p/s: perhaps u don’t know how the feeling was. Juz imagine how the feeling is when excited changed to upset
4 comments:
nothing to comment here but cheep up eira...
hmm.... NO idea like PIch ...
btw , Cheer up Eira .. aja aja .. :D
Pitch & Nisa : Thank you for your support (^_^)
even u didnt tell the exact story, i knew it..i knew it..haha..saje nak buat annoying kan..peace (^.^)v
Post a Comment