Weeee~~ tmr m going back to Johor.. nice ah?? Cant wait for it!!! siyesly!!! hehehe I misz the moment when ppl care about me. Scold me when I didnt eat. Warn me when I sleep late. Nag at me when m down. Obviously, teasing me when I woke up late. Opsss~~ bad habit..hehehe..
Ermm..I didnt pack my stuff yet.Perhaps later. aaaaa~~~ m working on my so called "mini-thesis". Oh God~~ chaiyok2!!! hahaha..
I would like to take diz opportunity to thx to my brother who are doing his practical now. Thx for ur concern for diz 1 whole day coz worry about how m going to go to Mdn Gpng. From morning till I update u wit the latest status. Plus thx coz praying dat tonite will be another black out so dat I'll be scared to stay in room ALONE. =_=" I'll inform u anythng via phones.
Promise (^_^)v Sooo no worry.
Then to my best buddy 1. Thx for ur suggestion for asking me to go to the field and scream. I like it BUT perhaps I'll use it some other times. =P About ur another suggestion, ermmm I'll think about it. U knew me. Thx coz at least u make me laugh though I've pretend to. =_="
Then to my best buddy 2. I luv u gurlz..hahaha..if God will, we'll meet next Tuesday. Story Mory okeyh??? Thx coz texting me n give me some advices. Luv u soo much.. =)
Then to my "granny" here. Thx for ur treat. hehehe..after diz no more break fast but breakfast togther..okeyh?? u knew me deep inside. Thx a lot =)
To ol (included ppl who I dont know but they know me) happy holiday!!! Enjoy the Hari Raya. Appreciate ppl around u while they r still in ur circle. Who knows, perhaps diz is ur last Hari Raya together.
p/s: Mimomimo I'll misz u soooooooooo much.When I come back, we'll have a date togther..okeyh?? To my Buncit..take care here.. I cant bring u along diz time..sooo sad =(
4 comments:
he'll be ok :) dont worry
hope soo~~~ =S
wait a sec...
who you called buncit??
hmmm
im keep wondering who he is..
;p
hahahah
no worry ira, i'll be fine..
:)
Hapi holiday eira :D
Post a Comment