I juz dunno how to explain diz to peoples. Its really makes me crazy. For a normal people, they can say, "Juz forget bout it ira. Forget about her" or " C'mon ira..u thnk too much about her while she even didnt care or rmmbr about u" or maybe " hahahaha..its funny".How to explain?? Its me who feel it.Yesterday I went to shopping mall wit my mom n diz syndrome happnd. I juz cant speak, have no mood and feel like burst. I told him about diz coz I am so called his best frenz but I dont thnk so. Guess wat his respon?? He laught.
To ol my frenz, plz pray for me..Pray dat i'll be strong. Strong enaf to fight wit her shadow n my feeling. I didnt wish to forget her coz I know its impossible, but I juz hope diz syndrome end. I give myself another 1 year to fix diz things up. If its not work out, last plan is i'll meet psychiatrist. For diz time being, i'll avoid myself from being in public. I know its sounds like coward but I juz cant face it now. I need more time. Plz pray for me and thx.
5 comments:
Sure honey i'll pray for you... be strong ok? :) as long as there is a will, there'll be a way... :)
u r right. U need more time, so just go slowly. I don't know what else I should say... just wish you all the best!! Hope you overcome it soon!
Salam...
Ira? awatnya ni?
Sangat besar probnya ni...
kenapakah?
@all : pity u guys coz having a psychiatric as ur frenz
@sopha : thx sopha..i'll try my best.
@sweetheart : i hope so.
@ayien : nak kata besa tu tidaklah. cume mental disorder ja~~
for some reasons i dont mind... but it doesn't mean m also a psychiatric :P
Post a Comment